Please List Internet Realtors Spanning Multiple States

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Unregistered-1427815803, Aug 24, 2004.

1. So far I know of Realtor.com and unitedcountry.com.

Realtor seems to be more along the lines of city dwellings, and unitedcountry has more rural lands. I was hoping to find more websites from realtor organizations as opposed to single realtors, as I am not quite sure which state yet.

2. Lt. Wombat

Lt. Wombat Well-Known Member

All the biggies (coldwellbanker.com, centruy21.com, etc.) websites cross the nation

3. they dont search thru regions of the country, you need to enter city and state. that is probably a great search for most people, but for me it is not viable.

4. Lt. Wombat

Lt. Wombat Well-Known Member

You got me then. Of the times I have used realtor.com I started with a city/state search then hit the options tab which allowed searching all the communitites in that area but I have never seen a regional search that I can recall. Sorry :(

5. Shygal

Shygal Unreality star Supporter

Realtor.com has MLS listings, which means any that have been listed in the MLS system. Not just city houses.

Use a "Map" search and point and click, you get a bigger region than using the city/state one.

6. I know about realtor.com and unitedcountry.com

I am looking for others, but thanks.

7. 3girls

3girls Well-Known Member

I am wondering whether you simply want to learn what other parts of the country are like. You might try the Chambers of Commerce of various areas. Also, nearly every small town has a website, often with Real Estate ads. The weather sites have all kinds of info specific to specific areas. There are many different ways to get information. States also have lots of info on their websites.

It would help to know why you want these realty sites. I used to daydream over the United catalog by the hour.

8. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate Supporter

9. uyk7

uyk7 Well-Known Member

We are just starting out but we do have listings from different areas of the country. We have also advertised in every state along with Canada. We will be starting more aggressive advertising beginning in October. Thanks!

10. Tinker

Tinker Well-Known Member Supporter