Please Help

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Opie, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Opie

Opie Guest

I have tryed all of the suggestions that have been given to me. Thank you all very much for the suggestions. I cant seem to get through to no one to retreive my password. I dont want to set up another email address. I have never said or done anything wrong that I know of. So I cant figure out whats going on. I have tryed to contact chuck but it wont allow me. PLEASE would someone contact chuck and maybe one of the other modarators ??? One forum member said that its very hard to get a response from chuck sometimes. So PLEASE would someone contact any of the moderators for me ? My user name is "Randy Dandy", and my email address is "rcjjs@mlec.net" I need my password. Thanks, Randy

2. perennial

perennial Well-Known Member

Randy Dandy, i sent a pm to chuck and melissa. I went through the same
    thing a week and half ago and it is truly frustrating. Hope i helped.

3. manygoatsnmore

manygoatsnmore Well-Known Member Supporter

I had the same problem and finally just re-registered. Actually, I had the correct password, but it wouldn't recognize me!

4. Don Armstrong

Don Armstrong In Remembrance

...and I repeat, read the sticky thread at the top of the "Admin" forum that has to do with having trouble logging on". If you have done everything there - no skipping steps, no making assumptions, no doing it in a different order - then SAY SO, otherwise people are likely to assume that it's just the same old common problem everyone has, compounded by the same old inability to read the topmost thread with the clearly relevant title that has the answer.

5. DayBird

DayBird Big Bird

What am I doing correctly? Wow, usually I'm the one that has problems with websites. I've never had any trouble with Homesteading Today. I'm always telling my wife that I wish all the sites I try to frequent were set up like this one. It's terrific.