Please Help Me Find My Little Dog Around Jasper, Arkansas

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by NancyinArkansas, Dec 11, 2006.

1. NancyinArkansas

NancyinArkansas Well-Known Member

Someone picked up my little dog near the Buffalo River bridge in Jasper. She looks like a minature doberman pincher with a white ring around her neck.She has a round scar on her side about the size of a quarter and is wearing a green flea collar. A dark blue single cab late model pick up got her. M y husband and brother in law were stuck in the mud at the river and she got out and ran up to the highway and they got her and took her to the police station thinking she was abandoned and ask them where a animal shelter was. I went up to the station to inquire but they were gone and the police did nt get a name. She is a house dog except when she gets to ride in the truck.I ve put her in the Jasper and Harrison papers and on Harrison radio . i know she should have an id on but she never was out of our sight. My husband lost track of her while they were tring to get the jeep out of the mud. We are all heartbroken worrying about her. If anyone of you up there know anything about her please let me know. thank you for reading and caring. Nancy

2. Ninn

Ninn Custom Crochet Queen

Did you call all the animal shelters? How about asking your local news station to do a human interest story on it? You never know if they people who picked her up might be watching for posters, news stories, etc. Our local radio stations do these all the time when a pet goes missing. They get alot of them returned that way too.

Once you get her back, invest in getting her and id tag and a tattoo or a chip. Our siamese cat was tatooed when we got her spayed. That really helped get her back when the people down the road stole her off our windowsill. We had the paperwork and she had the tatoo. The kid that took her had a sore behind!!

3. NancyinArkansas

NancyinArkansas Well-Known Member

I called all the shelters around Jasper and the Harrison radio station will run it for a week. My sisters are putting flyers around and it is on pets 911 on internet. And I am running it in 2 papers for a week. Every dog that is loose is not an abandoned dog. thank you for posting . Nancy

4. countryheart

countryheart Well-Known Member

I hope you get your dog back safe. Good luck.

5. heather

heather Well-Known Member

Nancy,
    Make sure you make flyers & send them or drop them off at vet offices & clinics.
    that's the only reason we got our dog back one time - a vet assistant saw our flyer come in their mail & her neighbor had our dog