Plantranch seller on eBay?

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by Wannabee, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Wannabee

Wannabee Foggy Dew Farms

Does anyone have any experience with him? Good product? Trustworthy? He has a lot of fruits on eBay right now. I'd just like some opinions before I place a big order.....

2. KendraB225

KendraB225 Member

I was looking at his furit trees a few weeks ago. I think it may be to good to be true. His stuff is way cheaper than the catalogs.

3. PonderosaQ

PonderosaQ Well-Known Member Supporter

I bought a lot of stuff from him last year and was VERY pleased. No casualties, plants were as described and MUCH better quality than people like Michigan Bulbs sell. I bought blue spruce, weeping cherry, crab apples and Rose of Sharon from him. You could check out his feedback on e-bay too and see if others agree with me,

PQ

4. cc-rider

cc-rider Baroness of TisaWee Farm Supporter

The plants were VERY small. I was missing some, and had some dead, in my order, but he replaced them promptly. I've had a couple die since then, but it is too much hassle to dig up and get them replaced, so I won't. Yes, they are VERY inexpensive, but I think I'll buy bigger (and more expensive, unfortunately).

5. Wannabee

Wannabee Foggy Dew Farms

I did just buy over $100 of stuff from him - I was pleased with shipping and the size of the plants. We will see how they do, though!!!

6. suelandress

suelandress Windy Island Acres Supporter

I got a couple of sand cherries from him. They were small to start, but grew quickly. All in all, I would buy from them again.