Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
In Remembrance
28,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into this while looking for organic bulk foods. They seem to want more farms and ranches to get involved. Looked interesting.

http://www.oklahomafood.org/

·
Premium Member
3,931 Posts
Very neat - I'm in Central OK, just north of OKC - I think I'll check this out a little further!

I would like to get the details of "...beware!", if you don't mind, countrygrrrl - pm me please, if you can.

R

·
0 Posts
Countrygrrl pm me also. I'm getting ready to open up a produce stand here in the near future and any help will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I'll copy my PM to Christina to you, r.h. :)

And for people in the eastern part of OK ... until some things change, check out Ozark Cooperative. They're nearby and they thoroughly rock! :) I've been buying from them and I am very, very impressed --- good selection, good prices, very professional. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Robert Waldrop is the guy who started it, and yes, he's cool. Very nice, down-to-earth. This was his brainchild, maybe a year ago? And now they're building quickly, more than 200 members. The products are good, the idea is awesome. They currently do monthly deliveries, but hope to eventually have it weekly. More producers are coming on all the time. Between that, the farm market, and the health food store, I barely ever have to set foot in the grocery store. I absolutely recommend.
:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts