Pippi

Discussion in 'Pigs' started by Up North, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Up North

Up North KS dairy farmers

Porcine Productions has completed the filming of PIPPI, their latest offering in a line of AG FILM Noir..............................................................
    Set in the Deep South, the film stars Liam Neeson as Chester White, a raging Boar, a sullen man who grieves the loss of his one love, Dixie Duroc. Chester rages between guilt and remorse, as he knows Dixie was destined for the glamorous life - Broadway, Paris, and beyond - Yet her love for Chester and his hogs kept her rooted in the Carolinas. Despite her operatic voice and fine features, Dixie tended the hogs rain or shine while Chester labored away mixing showpig rations at the local mill. Life was good, yet twinged with sorrow for Dixie as the rains and the litters came and went , but the rains came and again till she fell ill from the damp. Chester pleaded with her to leave him the chores, but in vain. One knows not twere it the cough or destiny denied that broke her spirit, for she was lost on a rainy farrowing night, saving lives as her own passed. :Bawling: :Bawling:
    Alternating between Ale-induced rages and recluse, Chester is drawn down into the dark well of depression and delusion. He throws himself into his work, creating his own line of premium rations-Chesterfeed. in a deranged state of fatigue and sorrow, he places a love letter in every 10th bag of Chesterfeed, believing his beloved Dixie is feeding hogs in the great beyond and will read them. One such note read:............................
    My Hand on Your
    My Heart Outpour
    Your Eyes to Mine
    My Dix Divine
    .........Alas, but an unlikely recipient will discover Chester's musings- she just doesn't know it yet. In a triumphant casting, Gena Davis plays Pippi, a southern gal determined to make good with her modest acreage. In a pivotal scene, Pippi stands barefoot in the rain, ankle deep in mud, as the hogs run wildly around her in circles winding polytape about her whilst the chickens jump about in a cacophony of clucking. Fists clenched to the sky, tears mingling with mud on her freckled cheeks, she cries out to the sky:
    "I Will NEVER Be Poor Again, I will see My Sun Shine Again"
    Determination outweighing reason, she lives at her personal computer, searching, plotting, scheming. She hacks into the Ames Swine research
    Laboratories, and with the help of a former calculus tutor to the North, she does some clever gene splicing and creates an entirely new venture-Pharmeceutical Hogs. With a nod to vanity, she names her new business P.I.P.I.- Pharmeceutical Investment Pigs Incorporated.
    Soon Pippi is rich beyond dreams. She scoffs at organic producers with their $5 a pound Gourmet Pork. What fools they are to raise pigs for that paltry sum, when they could be selling Pharmaceutical hogs. Things change in her small town. The President of the Library group, Cecelia Bee DeMille, comments on her abscence "Sure she she showed up with PigPoo on her shoe, but that girl has some pluck!!"
    A local firm, REDNECK RIGS R US, designs a new HogMobile for Pippi. A Pink Crewcab Diesel with white pigskin seats, a chrome grill fashioned in the shape of a hog's head accented with KC HiLites for a snout, and a featherlite stock trailer painted in Red& White Gingham Check. And no more FREE food at the local Winn - Dixie for her pigs. Pippi goes all out-
    It's Chesterfeed for her Hogs!!!
    But what are all these notes in the feed??????
    Despite her wealth and independence, Pippi finds herself lured into a feedbag of intrigue and mystery. Could such a man exist? Could a man love a woman thus, much less express such a devotion???
    Onward she searches, gingerly forging a friendship with Chester under the guise of hog feed questions. Their two hearts dodge and weave, softening then melting into a maddening passion of destiny so long denied.
    The Pride of a man is his downfall though, and with it love falls to ashes as well, for on discovering one of his notes in Pippi's feedroom, he rages off to the feedmill, only to be caught in a graindust fire of his own folly.
    :Bawling: :Bawling:

On the Film Pippi:
    Gene Shallit says" This Film makes a silk purse out of a pigs ear"
    Siskel says" It's a modern Gone with the Wind meets Message in a Bottle"
    The Des Moines Register says" Feast your eyes on this full basket of Ribs"

Watch for PIPPI! on DVD at feedstores everywhere....cheers

2. Tango

Tango Well-Known Member

I just want to know, where do you get the energy? :)

3. Misty

Misty Misty Gonzales

man, I agree with Tango!!

4. tyusclan

tyusclan Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering how anyone that runs a dairy has that much free time. :p

5. Rockin'B

Rockin'B Well-Known Member

Pretty good stuff! :)

6. Up North

The thing is when your milking cows all you have is time to think. For milking it takes about 2 hours for us. That's 4 hours of doing a job you do so much you don't have to think about it. Thus, you think about other things!

Heather

P.S. Hubby has much more of an imagination than I do!

7. Firefly

Firefly Well-Known Member

ROFL!! I hope you are copyrighting these things--I smell a book! Or is it the manure pit...

8. Up North

Pithy yet Pungent. Firefly as Hog Humorist?..Promising, promising.....

9. milkinpigs

milkinpigs Dairy/Hog Farmer

Way to go,mr.Up north......you've brainwashed another one!!!!!