Pictures Of Curly - Sher

Discussion in 'Goats' started by dunroven, Apr 5, 2006.

1. dunroven

dunroven Well-Known Member Supporter

Hey everyone!

Here are some pictures of our critters, and my hubby. The little goat is Curly Joe, our goat that we got from Sher! We love him so much! He's really more of a pet and he loves to bug the calves. He has already started trying to butt heads with them, and they just butt right back at him! They are funny to watch!

Enjoy everyone!

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/dunroven/

2. Raftercat5

Raftercat5 Kathy in S. Carolina

Dunroven: Loved your pics...especially of the calf! And the piggies, too!!! Of course, I AM partial to the goat pic. Very sweet!
    - Kathy

3. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

ALL of your animals are SO CUTE AND ADORABLE! CONGRATS on the whole lot of them. Good Luck. Bye.

4. Sher

Sher Well-Known Member

Your calves and pigs look just great. And you sure do have a wonderful assortment of ducks and hens!!

And I must say...Curly Joe is looking good! His four month birthday will be coming up in a couple of weeks!! Can't hardly believe it!

I have never regretted selling to you or rainedaze. You both love your animals and thats a great thing. Keep up the great job..and you will be on here in a few months showing us your "kid" pics!!

Thank you for sharing your homestead with the board. I never understand it..people always want pics of peoples animals..then they get them and over a hundred people look..but no one comments. Be proud of your animals...you two have come a long way in a short time. blessings...Sher

5. dunroven

dunroven Well-Known Member Supporter

Our critters are very special to us. Our little piggies, man I am so excited over that, and Curly Joe is the ramrod around here. He bosses everyone! He pushes those calves around like they aren't 3 times or more bigger than him! He's hilarious! We love him!

Thanks for the nice comments!

God Bless you!