PICTURES of 3 of my does...

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Milk n' Honey, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Milk n' Honey

Milk n' Honey Well-Known Member

I wanted to start showing off some of my goats b/c I haven't ever shown any of them to ya'll. I'll try and post the pic but will also post a link to each picture in case they don't come up right. I've been having problems with that!!

This is Sabine, my reg. Nubian. She gave us trips last year. I love her dearly. She is my baby!!

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2848924040098279689xesFCp

This is Stacie. She is a show doe and is my pride and joy b/c she is gorgeous (IMO). She will be kidding the first time in the spring.

[​IMG]

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2983180040098279689nMITIT

This is Little Bit (my husbands pet name for her). She had hoof mange when we got her but she has great hooves now and is the sweetest and friendliest goat we have. We are nuts about her. Plus, she's so pretty. I'm hoping for some possible color kids since the buck's full brother is a paint and Little Bit has brown all throughout the white of her coat. She is close to a year old, we believe. She still has some growing to do.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2582015180098279689QMJnoL

Well, that is only three. I have more. I'll have to show them as I have time to snap their pics!! Thanks for looking!!

2. Wingdo

Wingdo Well-Known Member Supporter

The first thing I thought of when I saw Stacie was a big old friendly beagle puppy! She looks as happy as a hog in slop! She should throw some very interesting looking kids crossed with a big old Boer buck!

I like the other two much better, but it's only because I was raised with purebred Herefords and expect all my animals to look very simalar when I look at them on a stand of good grass! It's an old farm boy thing that probably can't be explained... lol!

Nice looking animals M&H... and boy those cattle panels are the greatest thing since sliced bread ain't they?

Wing

3. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Oh they look so nice!!! What a nice herd!!

4. Milk n' Honey

Milk n' Honey Well-Known Member

It is Sabine actually...that is the Nubian. The pictures didn't all come up and it makes it look confusing. Anyway, that is exactly what we did. She just got bred to a 100% Boer buck and he is already looking pretty thick at 6 months old. It will be soooo interesting to see what she throws. She threw lots of color last time. I can't wait!! I hope I get a nice 50% paint doe. That would be soooo great!!

Jessi, thanks!! I'll try and get a picture of your girls that we bought from you. I know you'd be glad to see them!!

5. PygmyLover

PygmyLover nigerian & pygmy breeder

They are really perdy does!

6. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

What a nice herd you have.