Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Animal Addict
12,209 Posts
I keep coming back, clicking on the pic and giggling. I really thought I was gonna see a HT'er all cleaned up and pretty for the camera...instead, all I see are eyes...

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Looks like your DH is ready for a SD style robbery with his ferocious cat to watch his back!

Your outfit isn't just quite right tho, your legs are too skinny yet compared to the jacket. You need the nice fleece lined jeans like I have, they you're "puffy" all over!

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like your DH is ready for a SD style robbery with his ferocious cat to watch his back!

Your outfit isn't just quite right tho, your legs are too skinny yet compared to the jacket. You need the nice fleece lined jeans like I have, they you're "puffy" all over!
The legs are cuddle dud long johns, regular leggings and polar tech leggings, wool socks and high top Muck boots. The coat was purchased for me in 1995 by DH....it's VERY puffy down and I don't know what I would do without it. Under the coat is (starting from skin) tank top, cuddle dud long sleeve, wool hoodie, cotton jersey hoodie (hubbys) then coat :clap:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts