Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yes, this was captured by a photographer after an official Moderator's meeting at Chuck's home.

They all piled in and went to the nearest 7/11. Chuck drove and Meandean served beverages.

They went to the 7/11, not to buy anything, but just because they all agreed it was "A really cool place to visit and sight-see".

I'm privy to these meetings, although I'm not allowed to attend. I have a mole on the inside...

·
Unapologetically me
20,828 Posts
Boleyz said:
I have a mole on the inside...
On the inside of what? :eek:

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Tracy - I think they left me also...

I think we need our own limo here at home.

Great catch Boylez, I'm sure no one thought they'd be caught...

Angie

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AngieM2 said:
Tracy - I think they left me also...

I think we need our own limo here at home.

Great catch Boylez, I'm sure no one thought they'd be caught...

Angie
"We're Always Watching" - from "Angels in the Outfield"

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Who do you think you are fooling? I highly suggest you remove the logo wording before the owners of this photo seek
you out for lawsuit.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
uhhhhh...moops...it's a joke...not libel...and since the owners can remove the whole thread anytime they please, I think it'd be hard to get a suit together, don't you?

By the Way, this particular doctored pic has not been on any other forum...at least not by me or to my knowledge...

Oh, wait a minute moops...I re-read...you're afraid that the owners of the picture, not the logo, might get mad because I added the logo...no worries...

They should never have posted it as a "liftable" photo. There's some kind of pooter code you can use if you want to disable the right-click options on your stuff.

If they cared about someone borrowing and doctoring the photo, they could have prevented it, so again, no case. Thanks for your concern though. I just thought you were not "getting" the joke...my mistake...

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Ah yes there could be a case. Unless you have permission to use the pic you can't.
Puter code to protect aside, very same reason Napster had all those troubles.

·
construction and Garden b
7,378 Posts
nice pic!! gotta show it too the local monster truck builder, his will be 4 foot tall and balloon swampers! hope ya don't get troubles boleyz, have too start a "bail a member ouat jail fund !" nice joke!

·
CF, Classroom & Books Mod
9,934 Posts
sammyd said:
Ah yes there could be a case. Unless you have permission to use the pic you can't.
Puter code to protect aside, very same reason Napster had all those troubles.
Yeah, and that particular lawsuit really achieved what the industry wanted, didn't it? Basically, it made those uploading and downloading content just get more creative about how to go about it. Close down Napster and voila! Bit-torrenting is born.

It's a PHOTO, people, and it's being posted as a joke. Relax -- I'm pretty certain that whoever took the photo meant it as a joke, too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts