Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that bulls are just photogenic. Every bull we have ever owned would pose every time I had the camera. This was Lee last night and tonight. I think he knows what a camera is. :rolleyes:

Anyone else have pictures of their animal who always looks great in pics?? This guy even picks good backgrounds! Wish *I* could be so lucky! :)

·
Premium Member
4,632 Posts
He's a handsome animal. I have a dog like that. Only dog I've ever had that will sit and look at the camera until it clicks. It's like she was a model in her previous life. (Life before us, that is.)
mary

·
Bovine and Range Nerd
911 Posts
I have a couple:

These two ain't exactly posers, but I got lucky anyway. :baby04: But this fella from last year sure was:

I called him Whiskeyjack. :hobbyhors I had a feeling that he knew what a camera was, because when he seen that I was finished snapping pics of him, he went on his way doing whatever he was doing before I started taking pics of him. :cool:

·
Registered
504 Posts
The steer from last year...RibRoast...was the same way. You'd think he loved to pose, he was so good at it. His momma is terrible!!! He's on our table now, tho'.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts