Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired Coastie
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a sunny day and took a few shots of some my new goaties. Tough to get quality photos of the little boogers...I did my best, enjoy. P.S. the last photo is daddy buck "Bo"...Topside.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
oh they are just so cute! I like the little brown one in the second pic...and the one with spots is very striking! Congrats to you Topside! Thanks for sharing :)

·
Student of goatology.
3,132 Posts
Oh those little gopher ears are TOO cute! How many kids do you have already? Are you still kidding?

·
Retired Coastie
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kim I have ten on the ground with one doe to go....Sure am glad to have healthy milk back in my fridge....Hope all is well with you in OHIO.....Topside

·
Student of goatology.
3,132 Posts
Kim I have ten on the ground with one doe to go....Sure am glad to have healthy milk back in my fridge....Hope all is well with you in OHIO.....Topside
I'm jealous, I want some fresh goat milk!
Thank you! We're fine here. We got about 4-5" of snow since last night and it's about time we got snow that amounts to something. I'm not crazy about the cold but really, I'm thankful for it, I appreciate the break from the bugs and such and watching the goats run around and play like crazy nuts without getting overheated. Winter is good. Just not in MN. -47°? YUCK.
Where's all YOUR snow???

·
My kids have hooves
2,227 Posts
They are adorable!

I wonder if the Lamanchas ever get ear envy? And then the Nubians say something like, "oh no, short ears are much easier to maintain" as they go trailing their glorious ears all over the pasture. Kinda like women. :p

Or maybe I'm just nuts. Yep, that's it. :rolleyes:

·
Pook's Hollow
4,568 Posts
DH's comment, looking over my shoulder, was "that's not around here, is it". :rolleyes:

Good looking kids.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts