Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am looking for patterns to make a baby chihuahua some winter clothes and boots.... anyone know of anything?

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Also, can you find a pattern you like that is too large, then print it and take it to a copying machine and shrink it?

Angie

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
Hit up the library - if they don't have it, they can borrow from another library.

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was able to find a stuffed dog about her size, just a bit bigger to measure and found a pattern online for a vest..... i altered it and put a hood on it..... now I am working on altering it to make her a rain suit.... :) Geez, this is fun!! :) Dh laughed when I pulled down a bag of DD5 too small clothes and was looking at material!! :) I made her a fleece hoodie, and a denim vest with little purple flowers on it!! :) I can't wait to see what she looks like!

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Thanks Westbrook. all that info and links about doggie clothes is really neat. I have family members with fur children. They'd be tickled if I tried some of these things (after other projects I'm on right now). And there is usually a dog ball in town, I'm thinking you may have helped me figure out a bit more income. Thank you.

Angie

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
We need pictures of what the well dressed dog will be wearing this winter. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts