Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember the camper we were looking at?? The guy quoted us a price after we had looked at it three/four times. I transfered the money. He didn't call, he didn't call, he didn't call... Three weeks later, I called again, ask if it was still for sale, he was "happy, I called back, he lost the number. He had been working long hrs. weekends (out of town)and just didn't have time to get together with us. So, I gave him all our numbers and he said when he "got back in he would call us".(he knows our son in law so he knew how to get up with us). Two weeks and no calls and dh drove by his house and the camper is gone! No calls, no nothing... What is wrong with people?? Why could he have not just told us the truth? No matter, what the truth is/ was, "I have someone else is looking at it and if he doesn't come through I'll call you. Or I want more money and if someone offers it I am taking it. Or I just ain't gonna sell it to you..... It's not the fact that he sold the camper, There will be others! It's the fact that I am sitting here still waiting for someone to do what he said he would do... People.... :flame:

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We just transfered money from savings to our checking..The camper has been for sale for over a month now, sitting in his yard.. He works out of town..He told us he had to sell it--divorce! I told him, I could bring the check over or mail it and he said 'no hurry,when I get home and we'll get together..." :rolleyes: QB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.