Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get a Pennysaver from the Northern New York area? A web site maybe or a phone number.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Northern which bit? They seem to go by county here. If you want Columbia County, I can mail you ours- but we don't seem to have The Penny Saver, just a weekly local thing called the "Weekly Shopper" which enver has much good stuff in it.

Cait

·
Registered
297 Posts
I can send you "The Catskill Shopper" (formerly Penny Saver) from Ulster County NY, but like Corgitails mentioned there is not much to it. Mostly local shop ads and classifieds that consist of people looking to adopt a baby, work at home scams, and kinky personals.

·
Registered
319 Posts
My parents are going to Orange County in a couple weeks... I can have my mom send one to you. BTW, if anyone here is in Orange county and would like to make some extra money for a few weeks, PM me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is this the one you're looking for?? http://www.classifiedsny.com/NorwichPennysaver/ Not sure if it's still structured the same way (I haven't lived there in years), but they used to have different editions, Like one would cover the Mohawk Valley area, another was for the Norwich area, one for the Cobleskilll area, etc... It's a great little paper that everybody looks at first when they're looking to buy something, especially in the areas where is no true local daily newspaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts