Pennysaver

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by mom2cullen, Feb 10, 2004.

1. mom2cullen

mom2cullen New Member

Does anyone know how to get a Pennysaver from the Northern New York area? A web site maybe or a phone number.

2. Corgitails

Corgitails Well-Known Member

Northern which bit? They seem to go by county here. If you want Columbia County, I can mail you ours- but we don't seem to have The Penny Saver, just a weekly local thing called the "Weekly Shopper" which enver has much good stuff in it.

Cait

3. diane greene

diane greene Well-Known Member

I can send you "The Catskill Shopper" (formerly Penny Saver) from Ulster County NY, but like Corgitails mentioned there is not much to it. Mostly local shop ads and classifieds that consist of people looking to adopt a baby, work at home scams, and kinky personals.

4. Amy Jo

Amy Jo Well-Known Member

My parents are going to Orange County in a couple weeks... I can have my mom send one to you. BTW, if anyone here is in Orange county and would like to make some extra money for a few weeks, PM me.

5. shakeytails in KY

shakeytails in KY Well-Known Member

Is this the one you're looking for?? http://www.classifiedsny.com/NorwichPennysaver/ Not sure if it's still structured the same way (I haven't lived there in years), but they used to have different editions, Like one would cover the Mohawk Valley area, another was for the Norwich area, one for the Cobleskilll area, etc... It's a great little paper that everybody looks at first when they're looking to buy something, especially in the areas where is no true local daily newspaper.