Pel Freez grower #

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Frenchy, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Frenchy

Frenchy Wrangler's Roost

YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: got my grower number from Pel Freez yesterday ................. now to get things going an get to raising rabbits to sell again been looking forward to that for awhile ...............just wanted to share the good news ..........anyone else raising an selling to Pel Freez right now??
    :cowboy:

2. meggie

meggie Well-Known Member

WEEEEEEEE :hobbyhors Let the fun begin. I'm a Pel-Freez producer ,also in Arkansas. I know I was sooooo happy when I got my number. And I still am. :) I have to get up way early tommorow to meet the truck. It is a great feeling to sell what you grow.Good Luck to you and hang in there.

meggie

3. busybee870

busybee870 Well-Known Member

i GOT MY NUMBER THE OTHER DAY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY NO BABIES.
    GOT TO GET THEM RABBITS BUSY

4. busybee870

busybee870 Well-Known Member

i GOT MY NUMBER THE OTHER DAY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY NO BABIES.
    GOT TO GET THEM RABBITS BUSY

5. mywhitehares

mywhitehares Member

I have had my number for about 9 months..I had to wait almost a year..It is a great feeling when you open that letter..I live in eastern oklahoma and Del. to the plant on Wed, morings.."Early" no truck routes in my area..that's OK it's a nice little drive..My brother also got his number at the same time so we Car Pool..LOL ..Congrads and Good Luck..

6. rooter

rooter Active Member

Congrats Frenchy and Busybee! I've had my # for about a year and a half this time. Also live in Arkansas. Meggie, we must be on the same route cuz I have to meet the truck in about 7 hours. Best of luck to you all with the buns.
    Rooter

7. meggie

meggie Well-Known Member

Rooter you must be one stop ahead of me I'm in about 8 hours give or take. Stay warm it's going to be chilly.. :)

meggie

8. posifour11

posifour11 Well-Known Member

congrats frenchy!! glad it finally came through. if you need any help just holler.