pasture hog feeder

Discussion in 'Pigs' started by beeman97, Dec 13, 2004.

1. beeman97

beeman97 Well-Known Member

hi all ,

,, im looking for the big round style hog feeder ,, i can't seem to find one on the net at retail, brower makes one kind but there are none in my area & no responce from them as to where i can get one,
    im in N.C.
    I will also be traveling up to indiana via tenn, ky the 2nd weekend of the new yr if anyone knows where i can find a good used one ,, or perhaps a place along the way that sells them it would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    Rick

2. djuhnke

djuhnke Well-Known Member

Try www.mytscstore.com

They have alot of farm feeders for cattle, swine & sheep.

Dan

3. Mulefoot

Mulefoot Active Member

You might want to try going to your local feed store and asking if they are able to order those types of feeders.

Here in Iowa, they practically give away used 60 bushel hog feeders at farm sales.

4. cashcrop

cashcrop Well-Known Member

Call Browers 800 #. I did. The rep will tell you who you can order from. You might also try Double R Supply(the poultry supply outfit).

5. TurnKey

TurnKey Well-Known Member

If you have any Amish families in the area, or in the areas you plan on traveling through, check with them. I got one of the feeders you are talking about from an Amish farmer who was selling out to move to a new area. It holds 2,ooo lbs and was free for the taking. He didn't want to move it and the new owners didn't want it. Ya gotta love deals like that!!