partsdeptonline is a joke

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by myersfarm, May 13, 2005.

1. myersfarm

myersfarm Dariy Calf Raiser

i order oil for my vaccum pump .(.new milking season so i drained it out )and some teat wipes on tuesday they said it would be shipped to me should be deliveried on thursday so i waited till friday to call see where it was the guy said the wipes were on back order so they held the whole shipment....didn't call or anything when i asked when it would be shipped he said the wipes were still on backorder for another 7 or 8 days i canceled the order i also asked since they didn't call or anything could they overnight it to me monday...he said yes but i would have to pay the shipping charge for the overnight ........ but who would wait for 3 weeks for there parts....i have waited one week now wait 7 days till it gets in then wait another week till it gets here..has anybody else had this problem

2. Haggis

Haggis MacCurmudgeon

They've been straight up by us, but anything can happen.

3. FinneyFarm

FinneyFarm Member

They have been great to work with for me, had supplies that other places didn't. Sorry you had a bad experiance but everyone has their days I guess.

4. JeffNY

JeffNY Seeking Type

I ordered some collars from them, they were on backorder (I had to call as well). They weren't a rush to get, but it would have been nice if I knew they were on backorder. With this other company, I ordered some turn out halters. They e-mailed me and said "that many in that color is not available". So I called, and ordered some in different colors, was shipped the next day and arrived 4 days later.

Jeff