panels for truck?

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by Dreams30, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Dreams30

Dreams30 Lady Rider

My memory is gone so this is a really dumb question...I remember my dad having some panels that would fit into the slots on the truck bed and make it able to haul livestock. What are these things called? and where might I look to find some?

2. Dreams30

Dreams30 Lady Rider

OK, so far I have looked at tractor supply under the terms "cattle rack", "rack", "truck accessories", etc. and through yahoo search under those same terms. The only things I can find are bike racks, ladder racks and fancy suv do-dads.

I know that someone makes these and that I should be able to buy them, I just may not be using the correct search terms.

If someone could give me more terms to use or even better, a link, I would sure appreciate it.

3. Wanda

Wanda Well-Known Member

try using (stock racks) in your search. Slide ins are the ones that I see the most of. Stock trailers have made them a thing of the past, since you need a ''loading chute'' to load and unload!!

4. uncle Will in In.

uncle Will in In. Well-Known Member Supporter

I see some of the goat and shoat homesteaders at the auction barn with crates they built and slide in the pickup when they want to haul anything smaller than a cow. Works well, and easy to remove.