Homesteading Forum banner

PA shooter caught

564 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Roadking 
#1 ·
I just saw on the news that Eric Frien (sp?) Is in custody.

#5 ·
I'm really surprised they caught him alive. I figured since he had planned the whole thing and had things lined up, I figured he was going to "go out" in a big "blaze of glory".

News seemed to say he was caught in an airport hangar. I figured since it's getting colder, he would have to leave his woods hiding spots.

I wonder if he will do much talking? Of course, the sad thing with this case now - is that he will be jailed for the rest of his life - with us taxpayers picking up the tab. :facepalm:

Reactions: Roadking
#7 ·
Supposedly he was sitting with a group of people in the woods. Did they not realize who he was or what?

#8 ·
I'm really surprised they caught him alive. I figured since he had planned the whole thing and had things lined up, I figured he was going to "go out" in a big "blaze of glory".
Sounds like they lucked out and caught him away from his guns.

Of course, the sad thing with this case now - is that he will be jailed for the rest of his life - with us taxpayers picking up the tab.
Or they might execute him, which will likely cost more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.