Outdoor Adventure tour - traveling job available

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by DenverGirlie, Dec 18, 2006.

1. DenverGirlie

DenverGirlie Well-Known Member

Mods --- *** If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it ****

Cross posted in Countyside Families

All - I work for an event marketing company http://www.mobilemarketing.com , we produce all sorts of marketing events nation wide, from the "free sample" lady in the grocery store to large mobile displays at a state fair to things like the Oscar Meyer hot dog truck.

We have a client that is a big box retailer of sporting goods, nationwide prescence pretty much, but not "specailized" like Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops.

Anyways, we are currently putting together a team for an upcoming tour, perhaps someone on these boards, a sibling, a grown child, or a friend of a friend, etc might be a good fit.

Here is some more background - please follow up with the email address listed, I can help you a bit, but honestly this is outside of my hands in terms of a hiring decision.
    If you’re the kind of person who loves to camp, hike, fish, kayak, or hunt, then we have an unusual but exciting adventure that could be the perfect job for you.

We’ll be taking a group of eight true outdoors-people to put on a series of high profile events all over America, teaching the public about the outdoors and outdoor products. This full-time travel job will find you sleeping in company-paid hotels every night, in a new city every week, with a paid weekly salary and daily food allowance.

Here’s who we want to get on the team: hard workers who know how to make sure their guests are having fun, don’t mind working alongside a corporate client, professionals who feel equally comfortable in a corporate meeting room, behind the keyboard of a computer, or paddling a canoe through remote wilderness.

If you’ve got skills like a CDL license, a marketing degree, or experience with putting on big events, all the better – but none are mandatory for these positions. If this sounds like you, and you’re available Mid-February through August of 2007, we’d love to hear from you.

E-mail jobs@mobilemarketing.com for job descriptions for the available positions on this one-of-a-kind team. Please include homesteading forum in the subject line.

2. gilberte

gilberte Well-Known Member Supporter

Sounds like Bigrockpile's the man you're looking for. Just make sure his missus goes along to take care of him :D

3. james dilley

james dilley Well-Known Member Supporter

What kind of Money?? What type of semi?? Class A or Class B C D L ?? As I Might be avalible P M me. I will P M you.