Homesteading Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
20,244 Posts
Hospitals falsify documents for insurance. When the documents pertaining to payment arrived, we learned that Medicare paid for a heart transplant that my husband didn’t have.

We tried to clear up the billing situation, but were told “not to worry about it.”
Many years ago, we used to get statements from our healthcare system and I found if I took my babies in for their checkups, the system was billed once for the baby's scheduled appointment and I think the other was because the doctor asked how I was when he came through the door.

·
Premium Member
27,906 Posts
- they must require & be treated with things not available as out-pt care-- IVs, respiratory support, intensive monitoring, unstable vital signs, etc etc...Nobody has gotten hospitalized "for observation" or "for testing" in 40 yrs.
I once spent a week in the hospital for a stomach ache that went away a few hours after I was admitted. The doctor even said he didn't have an explanation but it would be coded as pre-term labor so the insurance would pay. This was said to me directly on several days.

Pop's insurance will not pay for "observation" in the hospital. Very few insurance companies pay for "observation". So hospitals use other billing codes to get paid.

·
Registered
17,639 Posts
I once spent a week in the hospital for a stomach ache that went away a few hours after I was admitted. The doctor even said he didn't have an explanation but it would be coded as pre-term labor so the insurance would pay. This was said to me directly on several days.

Pop's insurance will not pay for "observation" in the hospital. Very few insurance companies pay for "observation". So hospitals use other billing codes to get paid.
Yes, they do.

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Virus. TPTB. Both live off of the same hosts.

Reactions: Hiro

·
Registered
17,639 Posts
I just realized how profound that was, Mr. Feld. You were describing the health system, but that also happens to be the measure of a viable virus or other parasite. A parasite doesn’t benefit from being too deadly.
Look up Opdivo medicine

"For a chance to live longer..."

Only 12.5k a month.

My wife is on Humira at 7000 a month.

Good times.

So you made what in your lifetime? Just give it to me and I will help you.

Sponsored by your federal guvment.

Wonder how much AOC or Nancy gets from me each month?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts