Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the fair againt this year and I couldnt be more proud of my goats, my senior nubian took first place even being dry, my two year old nubian who is dry took first in her own class, my saanen doe in milk placed as grand champion reserve, my saanen doeling took a first place, my nubian wether took a first place, my sons kinder wether took first in market class, one of his four year old pygmy does took third in her class, he placed third in showmanship with his other, I could be more proud of their preformances:) (my nubian 2year old also took first ing costume class as an american beauty queen and my sons non-placing doe took third dressed as a tiger)we all had a great time and met alot of wonderful people, what a gloriouse time for us two years running and cant wait to start getting ready for next year! (you can read about our other victories in the rabbit forum and countryside families forum and poultry forum) did i misspell something?lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congratulations! I'm sure you are proud. :) My sons always did 4-H, back when i raised Nubians-we enjoyed the county fair so much. They would show goats and my fathers holsteins. My step kids showed the Boers for two years, but never really got "in too it", so we didn't do it this year. Personally, i LIKE doing the fairs! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts