Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my son.....I found him laying on the arm of the couch watching TV.

and these are the 2 kids with a kitty that my "cat-hating" DH found and rescued from a tree.....the cat is outside

and one more......rolling the tongue is a hereditary gene....I cannot do it

·
Registered
567 Posts
Doll Babies!!

That pic of little man on the couch arm watching tv is hilarious. What a cutie pie.

You should be very proud of your little darlins.

Kimberly

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes they keep me busy....just today we went to DD's dance class....I had her change in the bathroom because the teacher had been painting the studio over the weekend and had the doorknob off the dressing room door.....

at the end of class, I sent her to go change back into her regular clothes....she was gone for a long time while I chatted with the teacher...then some girls got a bit loud in the hallway so the teacher went to check on them....I went to check on DD....the bathroom door was ajar....the light was off....she was NOT with the other girls....I backtrack to the dressing room where the door is closed....(did I mention that Lana left the latch mechanism in the door and just removed the door knobs?)

yep you guessed it...my *ahem* darlings were in the dressing room--STUCK!....Lana found a spare knob cause wouldnt ya know it the knob to that door was inside the dressing room!!!!....we got them out but DD was shaken up a bit....she said she yelled for me but I never heard her!!!!

later when we stopped at Pizza Hut, she slammed her brother's hand in the car door......

yeah they keep me busy....I tell people that my kids were adopted....but that they were brought back!!!! (no offense to those who are adopted!)

Rachel

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
What cute kids (and kitty)
Two of my four kids can roll their tongues, like their dad, the other two can't, like me.

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
The kids are so cute. I remember when my boys were young and they use to tease the heck out of me because they could roll their tongue like that and I couldn't. They would just laugh and laugh at me. The cat is so cute. Something about the cat's face strikes me funny. Kind of looks like a fox face to me. So cute! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Very cute kids! :) I loved the arm on the couch lol, little boys find the strangest ways to lay down. When I worked at daycare they'd just fall asleep while running...sleep under chalkboards or whatever lol.

Katrina

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
You've got some cutie pies there! You should be bragging. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts