Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could be interesting.

This is the actual text of the new question and answer on the OSHA website:

"If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?

"If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7."

Reactions: mreynolds

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
My oldest had a bad but strange reaction to the Covid vac. It was bad enough the doc office sent her to the ER in an ambulance. Now this same doctors office will not write her a waiver but said she had to go see a allergist.

So...

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
My husband’s employer, a skilled nursing facility, required them to get vaccinated or lose their job by June 1. I think that was the date. An employee could get a medical or religious exemption. At first the company was quite strict about the reason for the employee’s exemption with intimidating questions, pressure to vaccinate, etc. Then all of a sudden they let up on the “you have to be vaccinated or lose your job.” Seems the company was facing massive amounts of employees quitting or threatening to quit. At a facility about an hour away, every nurse quit. At my husband’s facility, 49 of 88 employees did not get the vaccine. Where was the company going to find new employees, especially nurses and nursing assistants? Nowhere, not in our area with lots of other, way less stressful jobs available.

·
Registered
33,485 Posts
I bet they change the reg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts