Osage Beach MO question

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Hummingbird, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Hi all!

Has anyone been to Robin's Resort in Osage Beach? DH & I are thinking about going down there to rent a cabin for a few days. It sounds nice. Thanks! :happy:

Nance

2. FolioMark

FolioMark In Remembrance

illinois but i have a homestead building in missou
    My place in Lebanon isnt too far from Osage Beach. Its a nice place but very busy and getting mighty pricey. They are building high price condos all over the place. If you are wanting to visit down that way, you might consider Bennett
    Springs, which has nice little cabins and some great fishing. Also be sure to go to Ha Ha Tonka State Park. Its the site of the ruins of a huge castle built by a weathy businessman. An incredible site. Hope you enjoy your trip.

http://www.sugarmountainhome.com/ozarksarea/hahatonka.html

3. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the input! We'll be bringing our boat so would like to be on the water. Also need at least a few amenities on this trip so like the idea of the cabins with linens, cooking accessories, etc. Not opposed to roughing it or camping most times but want to be a little more "lazy" on this particular trip. :)

I've heard of Ha Ha Tonka - most definitely want to go there. Thanks so much for the link to the photos - beautiful!!

Nance

4. Ariel

Ariel Active Member

Beautiful area! We were just in Camdenton for a Tae Kwon Do tournament. We stayed in Lebanon. We like to go to the Case Knives store. Lots of nice people there.