Homesteading Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost our thread so I am starting this one. I hope everyone has recieved there ornaments by now. I know of a couple of people who's ornaments are on there way. I hope everyone is enjoying their's. Mine was absolutely wonderful. I love it. I hope we are able to do this again next year. If you have just recently got yours please let us know here. If you haven't please let me know.

On the down side a couple people signed up and never sent them. They never let me know they couldn't. Please if you sign up follow through, if there is a problem let me know, so I can pass the person on to someone else, Things happen sometimes trust me I know, but all you need to do is pm and let me know there is a problem. Thanks

·
Registered
497 Posts
According to my husband (who's home today, lucky guy) a package just came for me. I told him to go ahead and open it up and he said that there were two ornaments inside it. I'm at work now, but I can't wait to see them later today!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I recieved a wonderful huge ball with angels painted on it from Karen and it was so pretty put it on our tree two minutes after I opened it!! I can't wait till next year!

Sandy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.