Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Keeping the Dream Alive
1,270 Posts
A gardening program on ABC TV a while back featured a school starting their own organic vegetable garden, incorporating a water tank, worm farm, compost heap., etc., and the concept has really taken off, with many schools doing the same. It's great to see the idea being promoted at the kindergarten age.

Quote: Ms Combi said she worked hard to get the project approved by Manly Council. "We had a lot of opposition from the council because it's such a new concept," she said.

As a former long time resident of Balgowla/Seaforth, (lived on the border street for fifteen years), I can imagine the hoops she had to go through: That council is against almost anything progressive.

With Govt grants also being made for schools across Australia to incorporate Solar Hot Water and Power, today's kids may be made much more environmentally aware than their parents, (we), were.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Your verbalized terms are new to us and not completely understandable, nor are we aware of much geophery concerning your area. Please be excessive accurate in your verbalizations. I missed about every third term in your posts. Not a 'put down' guy, just a different approach here. Lets seek equalness on this matter. PM box has space.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
moopups said:
Your verbalized terms are new to us and not completely understandable, nor are we aware of much geophery concerning your area. Please be excessive accurate in your verbalizations. I missed about every third term in your posts. Not a 'put down' guy, just a different approach here. Lets seek equalness on this matter. PM box has space.
Huh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.