Orea and Ms. Priscilla

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Grey Mare, May 15, 2018 at 8:26 AM.

1. Grey Mare

Grey Mare Well-Known Member

Thought I would contribute...

Oreo is a lop eared bun, doe, and while I wasn't looking for another bunny, came upon her in a Craig's List add. The former owners didn't want her as she didn't hold the allure anymore to her children and smelled so they were giving her a bath daily. Knowing your not suppose to bathe rabbits sent a msg and brought her home.

Took me a good year to get her to warm up to me, but my husband, she LOVES him! Now, her favorite thing to do with me is come upstairs on the bed, run around, use my chest as a launching board and then sit by me as I scratch her forehead an cheeks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ms. Priscilla, a Jersey Wooley, I got from a good friend who had rescued her from a bad situation when she was younger, then she became a therapy bunny, and once retired, needed a new home. Priss isn't a lovey, huggy bun, but prefers to be on the floor running around and being a bunny.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

tiffanysgallery and Oregon1986 like this.
  2. LuckySpotFarm

LuckySpotFarm Well-Known Member

Awe they're super cute!! Thanks for rescuing them! I love house bunnies!! Too bad my dogs wouldn't let bunnies in the house fly here! Silly dogs!

3. Grey Mare

Grey Mare Well-Known Member

If you could get bunnies, is there a particular breed you would like or get?

4. LuckySpotFarm

I currently own 5 standard rex :) They're just not allowed to have free reign of my house. We have huskies and they would eat them so we have to keep everyone separated. We will be adding 1 or 2 additional rex here soon, my friends just had a litter so when they come of age I believe we're adding more to our rex family.

Grey Mare likes this.
  5. LuckySpotFarm

We are hoping to get my kids and my brothers kids in 4H as they get old enough. When we do we may expand to other breeds as well. I really want Holland lops! They're my favorite!

6. Oregon1986

Oregon1986 Well-Known Member

They are adorable. We have a lop, Dutch,rex and lion heads

Grey Mare likes this.