Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the last day of a push to vaccinate all school workers in the state. Despite only a little over half of teachers and other school workers taking the vaccine, the Governor claimed the push a great success. Typical politician.

Pennsylvania completes teacher vaccination effort | State | wfmz.com

I suspect the results will be about the same across the country. Only about 25% of the country has been vaccinated and many places are already offering the shot to anyone who will take it. They are even getting ready to give it to children. It seems the elderly and others most vulnerable took it in pretty high numbers but most others are not convinced.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Everyone who wants it should take it. I've refused it at least half a dozen times. All from my employers. Government is using private business to do its dirty work. Everyone I know who has had the shot has got terrible sick from it. They say that means that it's working. Well, hell. In the future, I can only become intimate with those who have NOT had the shot. Pfizer trials clued me in to the fact that the mRNA device may spread sexually. Fine for me, I'm not intimate with anyone the past ten years. But good God, you're gonna take a shot, from makers who you are not allowed to sue for damages, and afterward you're gonna wear your mask and avoid people, meaning you've gained nothing. Your immune system is excellent, but it can't handle something which bypasses the barrier of the skin. You get that shot, and you better trust Pfizer, Moderna, J & J, Astrozenica to the moon and back, to be looking out for you, and not just themselves.
It's really like, if you haven't done the research, after a year of house arrest, and just take it on account of which way the wind is blowing, you might just be owed what's coming. But hey, reincarnation. Try again.

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts
So you all are saying that the vaccine can spread via sexual contact?
I’ve never heard anything about this. Anyone have a link?

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts
In the future, I can only become intimate with those who have NOT had the shot. Pfizer trials clued me in to the fact that the mRNA device may spread sexually. Fine for me, I'm not intimate with anyone the past ten years.
I’ll bet it smarts like the dickens when that microchip shoots out. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I was told when i got my shots to wait 7 days after the last shot before having sex. Makes sence.
However the expert Doctors are advising not to have sex for 3-6 mos. after having the shot. I don't think anyone has done a study on this yet so i would wait a few mos if you do get the shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts