One spoiled little brat...

Discussion in 'Goats' started by DeltaDawn, Mar 24, 2006.

1. DeltaDawn

DeltaDawn Active Member

My little bottle baby, Delta Dawn (hence my screenname), was abandoned by her mother, so I brought her inside the house and ever since she's slept next to my bed in a box and now that's she's gotten big and fiesty, she thinks it's funny to jump on the bed in the middle of the night and jump on my head, not my stomach or my legs, my head... so eventually she settles down and crawls under the covers, but tell me what you guys think...
    Am I spoiling her too much? She even got a new leather collar yesterday... lol

Kalena
    Can you truely spoil a goat too much?

2. cmharris6002

cmharris6002 Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't think you can spoil them too much as long as you keep one thing in mind... Never let a goat do something at three months that you don't want her/him to do at three years. If you let them walk (or jump) all over you it can make caring for them a pain!! :duel:

I say spoil them like crazy with your love and care but teach them good manners and expect them to act respectfuly toward you.

3. DeltaDawn

DeltaDawn Active Member

She's 4 weeks this Wednesday, so in about a week, she's going to be outside full time... Right now, we are leash training Jenny and Sundae (born Jan) and Delta so that they might turn out to be good goats... lol... and the water bottle treatment I read over my mom's shoulder one night on here seems to be working pretty good as well...

Kalena

4. cmharris6002

cmharris6002 Well-Known Member Supporter

I spend a lot of time with my babies too. Leash training ig great! I bet your babies will turn out sweetly spoiled, wich is just fine :baby04: