One of my WONDERFUL Christmas Gifts!!! Great for meat.

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Milking Mom, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

Several months ago when we were talking about meat grinders I ran across a butcher supply place that had a really nice knife that I just wished for and happen to email to my husband. :p Never thought I would get it, but I absolutely love it. I have never had a really nice knife before, but this one is fantastic. It is razor sharp, well balanced, really nice. It is a Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro "S" 7". It is great at slicing meat and veggies. If any of you are looking for a good knife to use to slice up meat this one is great.

2. Baaa

Baaa Active Member

THANKS ! I do like and need a good knife for cutting, I like the longer knives as the paring size ones are just to short to cut stuff thru. I saw a commercial cafe place and will check there as they should have that brand maby. Baaa

3. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

This one came off of a guy that sells them on eBay. You have to be careful though and get the one that has the Zwilling J.A. Henckels and info imprinted on the blade itself and not just the ones called Henckels. The Zwilling are forged and ice hardened and the cheaper Henckels are "Pressed". Mine was almost $60.00 on eBay. At most stores they sell for around $80.00. But.....you will have it a lifetime and pass it on to the next generation....unless you wear it out. :p