Homesteading Forum banner

Once again, Dorothy Ainsworth

515 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Mostie 
#1 ·
I posted a forum about her recently that was lost when the boards did something weird, lol- she has a new website up, here is the link:

www.dorothyainsworth.com

She has built a couple of log homes, the second after the first burned down- a piano studio, and a lot of other things as well- and she did it for the most part, by herself- she is a really awesome lady who has no concept of the words "I can't do it", lol- for those of you who are looking to build on your own, or just need some inspiration, she is it- check out her site!:D

#4 ·
Wow, what a wealth of information on her site. Very neat too!

Thanks for sharing it. I bookmarked it and can't wait to show DH the cool treehouse she built for her grandson!

~Ashley

#6 ·
Wow thanks, that was very interesting. I feel abolutely lazy compaired to her.
I know exactly how you feel, lol- I think she's 66 now- and she's still a go-getter- we've been emailing back and forth for the last year and a half or so, and her enthusiasm and vitality just jump off of the email, and I think she's around 66 now- but her 'can do' attitude and outlook are just contagious, I'm sure she had to have been a cheerleader at some point in her life! I keep telling her she needs to write a book, the extent of her knowledge in various areas is just amazing- I told her that if she did, I was sure I would see her on Oprah someday- lol :bow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.