Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I am pretty happy with my nubi's I am hitting the road tomorrow and heading SE of Missouri. Hoping I don't get lost ya'll know how we goat people like to live in the middle of nowhere.... See ya soon Cyngbaeld

·
STILL not Alice
19,808 Posts
Hey! I know where you're going! :)

Have a great trip. Go eat at Lambert's!

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Went down yesterday and got little Genevieve, she made the trip great. Gave her some B12 complex last night and this morning, AC and Karo in water, some loose minerals, probios, and fresh hay.

Today after farmers market I took her out to a grassy spot and she got to eat some green, she actually got up herself on front knees and moved around for more but I didn't want her to get to much at one time.

Pondering best time to worm her and with what since she is still weak??

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL no problem Doug. I went and got one of Cyngbaeld's doeling's that wasn't doing so well after her move from Texas to Missouri, this doeling went down quick and Cyngbaeld was looking for a place that could take her and give her more one on one, and fewer goats that she would have to compete with.
Genevieve has goat polio right now so am treating with the B12 complex she is currently staying in the milking room separate from all the others, fingers crossed this is my first Lamancha and she is just the sweetest little thing.

·
STILL not Alice
19,808 Posts
OMG, where are her ears? I know you said she was a little rough, but ....! ;)

Glad she's picking up. Did you worm her yet?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts