Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Metal melter
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well now, that wasn't so difficult. Why don't I just do that every day instead of whining about being squishy?!?!?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
depends on how much you did-you may hurt tomorrow. if so, stretch, walk, and wait until the next day to do a little more, or work different muscles. if not, work different muscle groups. you need to give the muscles a day to rest between workouts. work arms one day, legs the next, then abs, then arms, etc. i don't work my legs as much as arms, b/c my legs are pretty nice as it is, and i walk a lot.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
how do you feel today?

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
So nice to read some encouragement. I keep on chugging along and I'm not seeing much in the way of results BUT my BP is lower and staying that way, my diabetes is under control and the 50 lbs I lost I lost 2yrs ago is staying off......so why must I keep looking for more loss and new results!!!!!! Silly me..smile..laugh..I should be happy! Thanks for helping me remember just what I have accomplished even if some flab is still there and wants to stay!

PQ

·
Metal melter
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I didn't check back! I haven't been down there since, but I'll be working out tomorrow. My friend and I just returned from Wisconsin where we were vendors at a festival. Let me tell ya, 11 hours in a car is too long.

I wasn't sore at all after the first workout, so I didn't push myself enough.

·
Metal melter
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I started running again Moday evening. I started in the spring of 2006 and got up to 3 miles and then just quit. I don't really remember why! Anyway, I've run the last 3 nights and plan to keep it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts