Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
mean people suck
2,532 Posts
Woohoo! It did not disappoint! Carol is my new hero:)

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
AWESOME! Conan had it right on the Talking Dead. I so wanted to go through the TV and help kill the Terminus cannibals! I knew Carol would be the one to save them though, she is too savy to walk into a trap like that! She is one tough broad!

T

·
0 Posts
I've always liked Carol! She is one tough cookie. And to see her and Daryl together, was darling!
I'll catch the final couple minutes on the web tomorrow...

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I MISSED IT !!!!!

Dang dang dang. The only tv show I've cared about in years and I completely miss the first show of the new season! I'm quite upset about this.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I'm happy for you all that you enjoy a show with a bunch of walking dead people, seriously, I am happy for you.

I am not someone that can watch that stuff. I see those mangled deformed people and I have to change the channel. God only knows what my dreams/nightmares would be if I watched that stuff.

I don't watch dead bodies, I don't watch whatever that show was about the addict, I don't like watching tanks blowing things up and I don't care much for people gunning each other down. I don't play kill'em and shoot'em up video games. I guess I'm odd.

Enjoy the show.

·
Wasza polska matka
6,912 Posts
To each his own Feather. No one is forcing you to read or comment on this. For many of us, its the best entertainment we have had in a while, and we really enjoy it.

I LOVED the episode! So funny reading your responses, because thats exactly how I felt too! Carol was awesome! That was quite a plan she saw through. Im dying to watch it again. It seems I always miss stuff...

can anyone say what their thoughts are about Beth? And how about Morgan? I hope he hooks up with them, but they are getting a bit character heavy. I see someone dying soon.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
To each his own Feather. No one is forcing you to read or comment on this. For many of us, its the best entertainment we have had in a while, and we really enjoy it.
For some reason, you think I was forced to read or comment on this. I wasn't, I was just sharing a point of view, one opinion. Take it or leave it and recognize that I said, "enjoy the show". Why take issue with me? You can enjoy it and I don't, that's all.

·
free leonard peltier
2,315 Posts
Gotta admit, I got misty when Daryl ran to Carol. :gaptooth:

It seems silly, but I love that show. And yes, gotta find where Beth is.. ????

Reactions: rkintn
1 - 20 of 86 Posts