Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ad is in our local Craigslist. The picture with the ad is total cuteness. I am not, of course, seriously considering taking them. We just had 7 born here last weekend, and I have no idea of the health or testing status of these, but darn, they're cute!

http://hickory.craigslist.org/zip/4669951329.html

The ad says, "My community landlord found out I have goats and must sell or I will be forced to leave or pay fine. Please come pick up in harbour town development. 9 goats total"

·
Super Moderator
12,837 Posts
9 free nigies? May be a deal if you have a really good biosecurity protocol, and a good auction to send them to if the tests don't come back to your liking. :) I'd especially consider it if registered. (well, and if I wanted nigies, LOL).

Reactions: msscamp

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want back to look at the ad today, and I found that it had been updated to say that the original ad was a scam and that there were, indeed, no free goats. I suppose that it's just as well. I almost considered calling!

·
Premium Member
3,681 Posts
You see those kinds of scam ads a lot on CL. Sometimes I think the poster is trying to cause trouble...say listing a too good to be true ad with an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriends phone number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts