Oh My Gosh! Re: Nais (Photo)

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by donsgal, Apr 1, 2006.

1. donsgal

donsgal Nohoa Homestead

Well, back before the crash, I posted a thread about NAIS wherein I asked "can't you just take them (chips) out?"

Well.

One of the replies was ... "yes if you can find them".... Of course, I figured, "how hard could that be????"

I had no idea these things were so small. I saw a photo of microchips and RFIDS referenced on another news group. Here it is for your edification. (unbelievable!)

I had no idea - the little teeny red one especially - can you imagine trying to find that on an animal or YOURSELF if planted against your will? This is scary stuff. We've really got to fight this.

[​IMG]

Donsgal

2. Shrek

Shrek Singletree Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Google "data dot technology" .

3. mpillow

mpillow Well-Known Member Supporter

Would it be possible for a strong magnet to mess the chips up?? Just a thought....

4. shadowwalker

shadowwalker Well-Known Member

If you "mess up" the chips won't that open the door for you to get into trouble with the powers that be? In case they go so far as to spot check animals or if you have to sell or trade one?

5. kesoaps

kesoaps Well-Known Member

According to a gal who works with that stolen horse organization (the name of which I cannot recall) there have been cases of chips being cut out of stolen horses. This organization advocates chipping to help find the horses if stolen, so she wasn't coming from the 'no chips in my horse' standpoint, just making the point that they can be found and removed.

My thought is that this opens up a market for black market chips. Counterfeit, just like in money. The guy in Bellingham who chipped his hands purchased the chips for $5 each online, so it's not terribly expensive. I guess it would be a matter of what you wanted the horse for and whether or not a scar would show after the first chip was removed. Maybe you want the animal for breeding purposes. Switch out the chip, make the horse a different horse on your farm, and suddenly your bloodline is creating wonder babies... :p I dunno, sounds reasonable to me! Technology may or may not be in place at the moment to duplicate the chips, but it's just a matter of time.

6. mpillow

mpillow Well-Known Member Supporter

I honestly don't think they'll come :cute: :cute: :cute: sniffing around too much...it would be too costly and my dog is likely to jump all over their nice clean clothes when they do visit :eek: I dont have a sign and I dont claim farm tax so.....let them come....I may take hostages...we dont get company very often :croc:

7. OD

OD Well-Known Member

We were at a meeting Thursday night that was sponsored by a company that makes the ear tags for cattle. He was saying that about 5% of the ear tags get lost, & somebody asked him why they don't use chips so they can't get lost.
    He said that they had started out putting them in some cattle, in their ears, but that they don't stay where they are put. They can travel down their backbone, & even end up in the choice cuts of meat.
    So they had to develop something that could be found & easily removed when the animal is slaughtered.
    I guess it doesn't matter about humans & dogs. They just move the scanner around until they find where it "went".

8. arabian knight

arabian knight Miniature Horse lover Supporter

Yes they are smaller then a grain of rice.

9. meangreenie

meangreenie Well-Known Member

I am sure they have even smaller ones, if they don't have them yet they will. For us. Yes people, you know that is coming. I know that there are some people that volunteer :rolleyes: to get this implanted (morons in my opinion) most people are skeptical but they (the government)will just say we need it to keep us safe (from who) also if someone tries to abduct your child we can track em. People will go oh ok that sounds ok and there you go. If they were just a little smaller they could just put them in your vaccines and you wouldn't even know it. Of course I don't do vaccines because of all the other crap in them but most people in the world do, they have probably already started doing it. Think they are gonna tell us? Not.

10. arabian knight

arabian knight Miniature Horse lover Supporter

Oh heck this is already going on. There was an article a weak or so ago that 2 people volunteered to be chipped because of security reasons at the work place. Many kids in other parts of the world are getting bracelets to where that the parent can track them on their home computer, and soon will be in this country I am sure. WI. is now starting a program for people that have been convicted of Sexual assault. Will where a GPS bracelet and will e monitored 24/7.
    There is a study going on the Chip People That get lots of prescription drugs. Just have that chip implanted and go in the drug store the druggist reads the info on the chip And BINGO you get your prescription filled.
    Over a year ago the FDA has already approved the chips that will be put in people. So on and on it goes...

11. meangreenie

yes rose, that is what I am saying. NO CHIPS FOR ME!!!! :clap:

12. farminghandyman

farminghandyman Well-Known Member Supporter

I realise this is thread drift,
    Dumb question, how to the GPS phones and other items work effectly,
    MY hand help Gps will not work inside a wood frame house or in the center of the car, unless it near a window?

13. Big Dave

Big Dave Well-Known Member

George Orwell may have been right? This may turn some of you off but in scripture of the Holy Bible it relates to what we are experianceing. I do not know the chapter or verse but, The storms,not just in our country, the one world order,(Believe this as I went to India last year and was detained in Dimapur when I got off the train) Elemination of borders, assimulation of goverments...There will be many of us that will go to our maker refusing the "Sign of the Beast" or micro chip. Some my think I am crazy? Imagine What if???

14. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Well-Known Member

according to Rolling Thunder, The end times will come when grandmothers spiders web covers the earth.

15. ceresone

ceresone Well-Known Member Supporter

this is going to be a strange law--- if my chickens are microchipped (against my will, i might add)and a eagle or hawk picks up a chicken, and eats it--is the govt going to accuse me of my chickens leaving the farm? cause isnt the chip then going to be in the bird of prey?
    dont seem like this law is very practical, or senseable for normal country folk---

16. jnap31

jnap31 garden guy

Great timing I am do fro mandatory vaccinations tomorrow! I hope they dont start slipping us chips in the army with out are knowledge before I am out at the end of the year.

17. meangreenie

Bad bad stuff in those vaccines jnap31, I would say no thanks! The anthrax vaccine was outlawed because it caused so much cancer and then they gave it to our brave guys fighting for us, that is how we thank em, give em a little cancer.

18. OD

OD Well-Known Member

jnap31,
    Chips (if they are there) are probably the least dangerous ingredients in those army vaccines.
    At least, if they do slip you one, you won't go to hell for it. The mark of the beast has to be taken with knowledge & consent, so it won't count if you don't know about it.

19. ladycat

ladycat Chicken Mafioso Staff Member

LOL :D

20. ladycat

ladycat Chicken Mafioso Staff Member

Good points. All sorts of predators eat all sorts of livestock.

Wolves, cougars, bobcats, coyotes, hawks, owls, eagles, minks and weasels, even neighborhood dogs gone bad.