Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI people, I'm a father of two teens, now off making their mark on the world, as I try to use what time I have left here to help people change society as we know it. This is my new , Off Grid Solar Tutorial, Do It Yourself , YouTube channel, and the deep forest challenges I had to overcome in order for solar to work. Please feel free to browse my , over 50, tutorial videos, in hopes to encourage people to think outside the box. Because NOT caring if the grid goes down , is a beautiful and enabling thing I wish everyone was privy to. I am not offering any "services" or trying to sell anything, but I will answer any questions to the best of my ability to help someone in their personal journey to clean energy independence. click on the "videos" button to choose a topic your curious about.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-G3EJMjjdCKJkJdPTvkgg/videos

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a video on using your car battery and 100 dollars in solar as an Emergency Solar Power Kit. I believe everyone should have one in the trunk of their car. I linked the video just past the introduction so you can get right to the meat of the tutorial.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is an introduction to an inexpensive, simple, 12 volt solar system, off grid, and what it can do even with a low budget setup like mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts