Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being ample accused of this charge I did research such, of course; I disrespect women. They have trouble discharging excess body fluids in a standing manor. They are squeamish about eating their plate of grits with a pork chop for their evening meal if only one of the little green bugs land in it, (due to the open trailer door), (they won't even challenge the dog(s) for first gnawing on the bone). The bugs are only 1/16ths of an inch wide and 3/8ths inch long, how much pollution can such provide?

What about that avoidance of the BF,P,AH club? Do todays women have better things to do? I will blame it on the automatic washer, the absence of the wringer washer caused the downfall of society as we knew it.

Of course I am not perfect in this matter, I am currently reading Jimmy Swaggers book, Confessions for Profit, and will address that issue as soon as I feel adequately prepared.

And then there is that issue of; 'Why must you carry a spit cup in public?' Do women really want us guys to be nasty? Is it a turn on? Sort of like Talk dirty to me?

Are women not aware that dribbled grits on the front of our shirts is a status symbol? Its a male defense thing where we can avoid the other males whom want to set us up for a loan (that will never be repay-ed) via a purchased breakfast?

Why are women so weird?

No green bugs were harmed or consumed during this foray. National Society for Green Bugs Welfare.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Glad to hear the bugs made it through.

bumpus

·
Banned
2,828 Posts
Tonya said:
Is it wrong for me to be turned on right now? :p
:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
No Spit Cup for me I swollow.

big rockpile

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
The old wives tale says that eating bugs will put hair on your chest.
Some women just do not want to take that chance.

:)

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
.....................Large breated women and slow bugs should never get near a wringer equipped washing machine , LOL . I've just had a great idea for a new business , maybe we could use several wringer type washing machines too mass produce flour and corn tortilla's ! Might have to adjust the clearance alittle for the proper thickness but just thiMk how many flour tortilla's one person could make in a 4 hour shift , boggles the mind . And , we might beable too use the agitator too mix up the dough . , fordy

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Tonya said:
Is it wrong for me to be turned on right now? :p

Wrong? Nah

Weird? Yeah, you betcha.. :)

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tonya, let me clarify something here; It all depends on whether you challenge Duke or Woofie for that soup bone.....

I will be watching...

·
Premium Member
5,019 Posts
What happened May 17, 2007? Did I miss something? or is it something thats none of my business? And fordy, you forgot the "s". yes, I read everything!

·
Premium Member
15,516 Posts
Oh Mitch, I laughed so hard at this!

Unfortunately, I have discharged excess body fluids in a standing position and it wasn't a pretty sight!

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Give me some boot I wading in everything and I don't know what it is and don't want to.

bumpus

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
*looks on chest*

I must lay off the grits

1 - 20 of 20 Posts