Oaky so I do need to exercise more

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Forum' started by vtfarma, Jan 3, 2006.

1. vtfarma

vtfarma Well-Known Member

Okay, I have been cutting back on eating junk and just being careful on portion sizes. I used to workout alot over the years, then I just took to walking. Well lately I have not been doing any of that too much. I started doing a workout in the house today, aerobic - just dance and get moving type thing - I mean no one else is around to see me...

WRONG - I was doing this on our nice smooth kitchen floor - been at it for about 5 minutes. I glanced into the living room and there are 3 cats and 2 dogs just sitting there staring at me. :p I do move more than this but apparently they were dumbfounded. Kind of puts it in persepctive for me.

How about all of you? What strange looks have you gotten out of the home crew?

2. packratqueen

packratqueen Active Member

I like to dance and jump around to 50's and 60's music on Dish Network.
    Some cardio and a lot of stretching. No one to see me flopping my big
    buns around but I have 3 dogs and 1 cat that think I am crazy. They
    are not surprised anymore. The young one was trying to catch my pant
    leg at first. I was afraid that I would squash him until he learned that
    it wasn't play time!
    Mary

3. manygoatsnmore

manygoatsnmore Well-Known Member Supporter

I was going to start doing my workouts to some old Denise Austin workout shows until my dd13 watched part of the show and cracked up laughing! I'll still do some of my workouts to them, but not when she's awake. :D As for the cats and dog, they're used to seeing me do weird things around the house, lol. Now they just look at me and roll over and go back to sleep!