Nubian Buck Kid for Sale!!!!!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by trnubian, Mar 23, 2005.

1. trnubian

trnubian Twin-Reflection Nubians

His dam is a 1st freshener and she's freshened with a beautiful mammery. His sire also has a wonderful show backgroud. Well, here is some stuff about him. Let me know if you are interested, I understand if you aren't. If I can't sell him as a buck, I will probably keep him until fall and use him on my does and then sell him.

He is a purebred Nubian buck kid out of a 1st freshener, Serena, who is very nice. Serena's dam was line bred heavily on Frosty Marvin and she was best of breed at the 2003 Ven Wert Fall show in Ring A and also 3rd out of 31 at the 2003 IN State Open show as a 2 year old. Serena's sire has produced many nice does with great udders. One was BOB at the 2004 M & M Breed classic.

The sire of the buck kid is Starcrosst Naught Nicky who's dam, GCH Starcrosst Denices Willow, was the BOB and BUOB at the 2003 North American International Livestock Expo. She was also BDIS at the 2004 IN State Open show. Willow's kid was also the 2003 Hoosier Classic Raffel Kid. Willow appraised 90 VEEE in fall 2004.
    His sire's sire has sired many nice does also.
    One, GCH Starcrosst Good Golly Ms Molly, being the 2004 BDIS at the Noble County Open Show and RBOB at the 2004 IN State Open show. She did this while milking 16 lbs. a day on milk test.

Serena was 8th Int. kid at the 2004 IN State Open, and 2nd at the 2004 Van Wert Fall Open show as an Int. Kid.

I am asking $200 for him.

Email for picts of buck kid, dam and relatives.

2. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

Where in Indiana are you??

3. trnubian

I am in Peru, Indiana. It is about an hour and a half straight north of Indianapolis.

4. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

:( I am about an hour & a half SE of Indy. A little too far to drive considering my baby is due in 4 days. You aren't coming this way anytime, are you??

5. trnubian

No, sorry. I'm not.