Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
8,092 Posts
Well that was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. A pro-Iranian propaganda piece full of twisted, out of context statements and assertions with no basis in fact.

Pure drivel.
purely believable.

I suspect that there is some truth mixed in there somewhere . . .

We've certainly been supplying arms/funding that have been
dropped & "intercepted" by ISIL; whether intentionally or not.

So where do we place the blame for their sudden rise to fame and fortune?

Reactions: Tricky Grama

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Every really good lie contains grains of truth, the more truths that can be woven into the narrative the better the lie. When you look closely at the article, you see two main thrusts - 1. Iran is being mistreated 2. ISIS, US, GB, Israel are conspirators to create a hegemony over the ME.

Being anti-Assad made ISIS the darling of the Saudis, Kuwait, Turkey and the other Sunni regimes in the area. Assad's ties to Iran made him a double aggravation for his neighbors. It's no secret ISIS is the spawn of al Queda, to suggest it's sponsored by the CIA is ludicrous. To top it off, the idea ANY muslim organization would work in concert with Israel is straight out of Iran's propaganda ministry.

No way this crud should be taken seriously.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sheep see what the other sheep see and follow them. What do you think the history of al-queda is? You do know that Osama bin laden had worked with the cia in the past right? His real name was Tim Osman. Do a google search for Tim Osman. Things in this world are not as they seem on the surface. People need to open their eyes, and do some digging for the truth.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
It has been in the alternative media for a while that we created ISIS. According to Jim Willie's sources they are the CIA's ace in the hole. There is to be a gas line going through Iraq and northern Syria which would be partly controlled by Gasprom, The Saudis and the U.S. don't want Assad of Syria being able to control the outlet. Since we couldn't get Assad over thrown, the Willie's source says that Isis is operating in the same area that the pipeline is to pass, halting it and not allowing the Russian company Gasprom from making profit off of it. It is also well known the CIA is into drug pushing. Since we have been in Afghanistan opium production has dramatically increased. American soldiers repeatedly have come back and said they were guarding opium fields and have supervised the loading of it onto American planes. There are now rumors that the CIA is into child sex trafficking as well, all to fund their black ops, Don't know how true that is but its something to file away to see if more information arises. Cedarvlley is right we made Al-Qaeda or as the locals over seas call it Al-CIA-da.

Now don't worry about comments from the blind patriots who believe the U.S. can do no wrong, They are comfortable being deceived and leave them that way. Reminds me of the statement in the Bible, seeing they don't perceive, and hearing they don't understand.

D

·
0 Posts
Cognitive dissonance, very uncomfortable for us that grew up in public educated propaganda mills, lived as public servants, then finally slapped with reality.

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
Cedarvalley, not everything you read on the internet is true. And calling people 'sheep' for not believing every crackpot rumor thats out there isn't going to win you any converts. It has been well established that Bin Laden was on the CIA payroll when he was helping kill Russians in Afghanistan, you're not telling anyone anything they don't know with that. Sorry if that is news to you, but thats been known for decades.
The fact is you don't really know if any of what you posted it true, so you have no reason to be name-calling if some folks are skeptical.

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
I never had any doubt the CIA was involved with ISIS at some point. I'm sure they thought they would be good allies against Assad. The problem is we never learn that Muslim groups are NEVER reliable allies and often end up being our enemies. Get out and let them kill each other, then go in and wipe out whatever group wins.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
I never had any doubt the CIA was involved with ISIS at some point. I'm sure they thought they would be good allies against Assad. The problem is we never learn that Muslim groups are NEVER reliable allies and often end up being our enemies. Get out and let them kill each other, then go in and wipe out whatever group wins.
I agree, with one addition. Arm the Kurds with anything they want. To date they've been the only reliable entity in the area. If they eventually lose, at least they'd have reduced the ISIS numbers considerably in the meantime.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Cedarvalley, not everything you read on the internet is true. And calling people 'sheep' for not believing every crackpot rumor thats out there isn't going to win you any converts. It has been well established that Bin Laden was on the CIA payroll when he was helping kill Russians in Afghanistan, you're not telling anyone anything they don't know with that. Sorry if that is news to you, but thats been known for decades.
The fact is you don't really know if any of what you posted it true, so you have no reason to be name-calling if some folks are skeptical.
Oh my God! For the first time in memory I've "liked" a Greg273 post. I'm sure it won't become a habit, but if sure felt right.

·
Premium Member
23,896 Posts
Yes sir. That's why it matter what Obama was doing in pakistan in the early 80's. How was he involved?-and Putin knows.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I certainly wasn't calling anybody any names by posting that pictorial sheep meme, and I certainly don't believe everything I read on the internet. What I am trying to point out is dig for information from several different sources, and make up your own mind. Do not take what the mainstream media feeds you at face value like 98% of the public do. When we as a collective society wake up to the injustice, that are current politicians, ( Republicans & Democrats) have sold us down the river for the highest bid, then maybe we can work towards changing things for the better. Until then, if you are happy with the way the rich elites are running your country, and pulling the wool over your eyes, then go back to your facebook and dancing with the stars, and bury your head back in the sand.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here is a leaked CIA document, that shows Osama Bin Laden was CIA agent Tim Osman, look at the other names in the document, and do a google search on them, to see if the puzzle pieces fit. Although you would most likely still deny it, because you didn't see it on Fox, CBS, CNN, or NBC.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Cedarvalley, I did as you asked, Googled the names, and found a site which debunks your CIA memo. /sarc on/ But then, how do we know that TPTB are not funding such sites all in n effort to create doubt and confusion? /sarc off/

http://www.911myths.com/html/tim_osman_was_bin_ladin_.html

Problems with the memo that jumped out at me.
1. It is not written by a US educated person because we don't spell "programme" and "groupe" therefore it is not likely a CIA or NSA generated document, but I will grant you that it is possible for those orgs to hire an in theatre operative who could write something with that spelling, but then how is he going to know what documents of "previous USG Intel field reports" are on file?
2. Item 5e discusses use of a "nutronic" bomb which is not a USA term and the US is not going to give any other country a low yield hydrogen bomb which is what a neutron bomb is.
3. Senator Durenburger was last an elected official in 1995 so asking for his support on any projects after 9/11 is unlikely to yield positive results.
4. The memo doesn't say ANYTHING. It is just a mishmash of nonsense and I can't imagine any senior gov't official or pentagon brass accepting a document that is so poorly written and nonsensical.
5. And then I found the link above which shoots holes in several of the names you wanted us to google so I just quit.

thanks for the laugh.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts