Noooooo, 3 months of no seizures ended :(

Discussion in 'Alternative Health' started by largentdepoche, Nov 15, 2006.

1. largentdepoche

largentdepoche Well-Known Member

My party is up LOL!

Last night I had a complex partial, I dreamed I was being strangled and I couldn't breathe. I was yelling for my husband in the dream, then I woke up.

The seizures mess up the signals for my breathing and I couldn't breath, even laying on my back. I was so scared poopless when I woke up that I didn't get up for 20 minutes to use the bathroom.

Nooooo :Bawling:

Oh well, back to my supplements and all.

What is the longest you've not had a seizure, for those epileptics here?

Kat

2. thequeensblessing

thequeensblessing Well-Known Member

I've been seizure free for 13 years. I ocassionally get what feels like the beginning of an aura, but it goes away and I'm fine. I know it can come back any time, so I'm loving it while I can. :)

3. largentdepoche

I'm hoping it will go away again lol!

I had the memory fog for a couple of days, the mood swings and general grump after the seizure. I keep having nightmares too and it's getting awfully tiring. Hubby will shake me awake if I am flailing about too much though, it's nice to have him around :)

Kat

4. jnap31

jnap31 garden guy

DW told me that even with the meds he is on DS has had 6 seizures they were not as bad as before and he has a lot less but the other day she was cooking pancakes and he fell from the dining room chair to the floor. I think he may need brain surgery or something the nurologist told her that if he still had them in 6 months they may reccomend that. It seems his brain on the left side is really small acording to him.

5. Kee Wan

Kee Wan Well-Known Member

6. largentdepoche

7. jnap31

jnap31 garden guy

Thanks that was interesting, I will have to investigate that further. In my sons case he eats mackeral atleast once or twice a week and they have found his brain to be way to small on the left side so that is part of the problem I guess. When i get back I will talk to the doctors in person and get a better idea of what is going on.

8. mutthouse

mutthouse Active Member

Seizure free for 6 years :) (on Dilantin)

Lin