Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I've been lurking for a while, and I decided to actually register and introduce myself.
I considered posting my intro in the "General" forum, but that just seems a bit too political for a simple intro.
My husband and I live in NC on 9 wooded acres.
We have 4 dogs, 4 cats, 2 goats, and lots of chickens and guineas.
We're horrible gardeners (our goats now live in the former garden area), but we really love animals. We love the solitude of living where we do.

I look forward to getting to know you all better.

-Jen.

·
winding down
3,471 Posts
Welcome!

I've only been here for a couple months...and I love it! Such a wealth of information!

I'm in NC, too, so we're neighbors. I didn't realize how many homesteaders there were until I found this site!

Meg :)

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
Welcome. I contemplated a move to N.C. from Kansas until I realized that the area I was looking at received more snow than where I now live. I do sidewalks, but not because I enjoy it.

Again, welcome to all new folk.

·
winding down
3,471 Posts
Jen,

I'm in Parkton, a bit south of Fayetteville. 'Bout an hour and a half away.

Meg

U

·
0 Posts
Hey Meg! I'm in Hope Mills about five miles from you in Arlington Plantation. Theresa.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Basically, it was a nickname some co-workers gave me back when I was 18 and working in a factory.
It just sort of stuck.

-Jen.

·
winding down
3,471 Posts
Theresa,

I'd have pmed you, but you're unregistered.

I'm closer to you than that! The Parkton/Hope Mills cut off is just past Arlington Plantation. I could easily walk there.

Meg :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts