Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
My name is Gigi and I am from IL born and raised in the Quad Cities. I lived in Alabama for 10 years and came home 2 years ago. My Fiancee and I recently purchased property I used to own in Mercer County, IL. We have 2 1/2 acres near a river and we just had the property cleared (6 foot tall grass). We have 2 wells on the property, I had a septic installed when I previously owned it. We plan to start in our R.V. and build later or put a mobile home there. I want a simple life with chickens and a garden to start. Are there any Illinois or Iowa members nearby?

·
Registered
507 Posts
im florida :) hello and welcome --I know theres a lotta northern peeps here :) ---id suggest adding your county into your bio and your grow zone as well ---then people can narrow down their answers to your climate better ---for when you ask questions :)

Reactions: Gigi1968

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im florida :) hello and welcome --I know theres a lotta northern peeps here :) ---id suggest adding your county into your bio and your grow zone as well ---then people can narrow down their answers to your climate better ---for when you ask questions :)
Thank-you!

Reactions: tiffanysgallery

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Hunter63 Saying hey and Welcome....From Wisconsin.

Reactions: Gigi1968
1 - 7 of 7 Posts