New Zealands available

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Tucker, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Tucker

Tucker Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I recently aquired another W New Zealand buck :) and as I have limited cage space available right now ,, :( ,, I have to let 1 go ,,,

I have available a 9 month old WNZ Junior buck (3/31/04 , 8 pds) and 1 - 9 month old WNZ junior doe 4/7/04 ,,

I have 2 sisters and I don't need to keep both ,, each have had a litter ,, going to let 1 go ,,,
    (Daisy - 8.7 pds ,, 1st litter 7 kits ,, 12/22/04)
    (Minnie - 9.4pds ,, 1st litter 11 kits ,, 11/15/04) ,,,,

I would be willing to 'breed' the doe with my other buck ,, so you could keep doe kits back for future breeding stock if you chose ,, (I cannot guarantee any 'breeding' to 'take' of course) :p Rabbits are funny that way ,, lol

Anyone living near Lincoln County NC in need of a breeding pair ??,,,,, :D

Tammy
    Lincoln Co NC

2. tbishop

tbishop Well-Known Member

Wish I was closer. I'm buying some New Zealands in the near future.

Tim

3. Tucker

Tucker Well-Known Member

Hi Tim ,,, Yes ,, sometimes I really miss that truck driving ex - hubby of mine :haha: ,, he used to go cross country all over the place ,, even up into Canada ,,, that would be convient ,, to have someone who can go cross country in 3 days ,,,

could do a pick up ,, feed n water a pair or 3 ,, and inside a big truck like ex used to drive they wouldn't be too stressed I'd think ,,, ?? in a decent size crate(s) packed with hay ,,

I wouldn't mind being able to get a trio or two from different breeders in Texas or California in the future ,, mmm oh well :haha:

4. Tucker

Tucker Well-Known Member