Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tradition for everyone, it seems ... most people make them. I've made lots of them in the past and many of them the more or less traditional ones, better organized, save more money, lose weight, quit smoking ...

My age and relocation to a new area have made my holidays increasingly less of a celebration and more of a time for memories and introspection over the last 10 years. The one thing I find myself regretting more all the time is *not* doing something that is actually very simple ...

Did I thank this or that person for doing something for me that I now look back and remember with great appreciation?

I posted a longer version of these thoughts on my blog this morning, the thought process and memories that have led to my 2009 New Year's resolution ... http://kaleidoscopefarm.blogspot.com

:) I will THANK those who do or say things that I appreciate ... not just assume that they know I appreciate them.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
I have learned never to make any! :happy:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I write my resolutions in chocolate, and then eat them. Especially the ones about dieting....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts