Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a room called YT Forums today and they was talkin bout a new tv show called RFDTV. Dont know if any of you know bout it, dont know what all it shows, do know that you have to have cable, or satalite to get it, and do know that at least they show how to restore tractors.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Its not new, been around at least a year. Got some interesting shows, horse shoeing, camp fire cooking some thing for every one.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I used to watch it when we had satellite. I liked the show Campfire Cafe. Johnny Nix shows how to cook over a campfire, and he's got a pretty nice set-up.

Rosemary

·
I'm back
1,366 Posts
it's a whole network, not just a show...

We like to watch the Big Joe Polka Show & Classic Tractor show...

One day, we watched antique John Deere's have a poke race! That was fun!

·
Registered
170 Posts
We just got Dish TV so DH and DS could watch the tractor shows. It is a free channel so I haven't called in for our programming yet but am able to watch this network.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Been watching that station for years.
The have a lot to offer,
Miss Lucy’s Cajun Cooking and Culture
California Country
Campfire Café
Texas Roadshow
Rural Heritage
And on and on …..

It’s my favorite channel.

Kris

·
Registered
167 Posts
The Auction on Friday Mornings can be pretty boring. Other than that I love watching RFDTV. I do wish they would expand a bit more on other animals of the Farmyard and how to raise them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Saturday evening is full of great country music. Watch Larry's Country Dinner and Country Family Reunion. Have watched RFD for over 20 years.

·
Registered
10,621 Posts
OMG Cabin! That bull IS real!

·
Premium Member
5,529 Posts
CF, you were that close and didn't holler at me?

·
Registered
434 Posts
It comes with the basic package from our local phone, internet and cable company. Lots of great shows.

·
Premium Member
17,912 Posts
CF, you were that close and didn't holler at me?
Sorry about that. Maybe next time. We stayed pretty darn close to the Intersection of I-35W and I-20 which might even be closer to you.

We were there attending the Ph.D graduation ceremony of WIHH's oldest son from SWBTS.

·
Premium Member
5,529 Posts
Well you were fully occupied then

1 - 18 of 18 Posts