Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If all goes well I'll be traveling to Alabama this weekend to adopt my third Border Collie pup. Her name is Fern and she's about eight weeks old. Her full-blooded mom and ten newborn pups were dropped off at a humane shelter. There are only two pups left, Fern and her sister Lark. Heck, I may come home with TWO puppies!

Isn't she adorable?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Ooooo how sweet!!! Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fern will round us out at four dogs. Huck is almost two and Tippy is six months. Tom is a Black Lab mix and he's almost two too! Once they get about six months hubby and I start having "baby pains".

·
le person
6,244 Posts
aaaaawwwwwwww, so adorable!!! You cannot look at that picture without smiling! :)

Oh no, I'm behind, I only have two border collies. I'm sure dad will see that as plenty of reason to allow me another pup!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
It one gets major a ahhhhh award. She is so cute. I lvoe having litter mates. Then they get to stay with part of their family. A you can see, I'm bucking for Lark to come with you too. ;)

·
Registered
960 Posts
That pup is so cute. We are getting our Aussie on Oct. 3. We can't wait as they have puppy breath. Ours is a blue merle and we named her Alfie. We plan to breed and get our male Sammy sometime soon. Have fun with those dogs; they are my DH's favorite.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts